Are you interested in Patent Law and Tech Transfer?
Learn about key aspects of tech transfer and patent law at our 10-week intensive course!
Led by Michael Mattoni, PhD, experienced patent agent at Lathrop and Gage LLC, the course will cover the following topics:
- What is a patent
- Stages of a patent application
- How to respond to USPTO actions and exams
- Prosecution and Diligence of Intellectual Property
- And much more!
Participants will participate in an interactive workshop and draft a patent, ensuring that by the end of the course, you will have the understanding and insight into the process!
Great to discuss at interviews and put on your resume!
Who is eligible?
- Serious applicants only! There will be homework!
- Any postdoc, grad student or staff/faculty at Tufts!
- Interest in patent law necessary!
- No experience required
- Must be able to commit to attending at least 8 out of 10 classes
- One off charge of $25 to ensure attendance and cover the cost of food and drink
When & Where?
- Fridays, 6:30pm – 8pm, starts June 17
- Boston campus, Location TBA