Questions to consider:
- What is your work day hours like?
- What are your expectations for yourself?
- Who sets your parameters (i.e. your working hours) and why are you setting them the way you are.
- What are your priorities?
- Are you managing your time correctly?
Online resources to use:
- 30 Time Management Tips for Work-Life Balance (Forbes Magazine)
- Work-life balance: Tips to regain control (Mayo Clinic)
- Work-life balance in academia (Next Scientist)
- Improving your Work-Life Balance (Science Careers)